Tuesday, February 17, 2015

JONAXX is going FANTASY

Entry #4

Base sa una kong review sa blog na to, I adore Jonaxx so much and Chase and Hearts is my most favorite Wattpad story ever. And halos anything Jonaxx kailangan kong basahin (though di ko pa kaya ang feels na maihahatid sakin ng Worthless kasi hanggang ngayon di ko pa nacocontinue, stuck in Kabanata 6, pasensya na masyado akong selosa, I akin lang si Noah, pinahiram ko lang kay Megan. Huhuhuhu).

Well on the other hand ang isa sa pinakapaborito kong genre ay Fantasy. I love meeting new kinds of characters. Gusto kong palawakin ang pag iisip ko sa pag babasa ng Fantasy.

So while I was scrolling down my Timeline sa Facebook, nakita ko yung post ni Ms. Avon Pascual (Ate J's close friend) about a new story that Ate J has posted.


Nang nabasa ko yung phrase na 'New Genre' I immediately spazzed and tap my  Wattpad App and find what I was missing. And there I found, in Ate J's profile....


Waaaaaaah!!!!! I immediately added it to my library and started reading the first update which isa parang Copyrights thingy. And to my gladness....


See the tags below?! See?!

I totally flipped out of my bed. Imagine? Jonaxx my most favorite Filipino author writing something about my favorite genre? How could life this great?

Base from my words above, I am totally looking forward for it. Like totally!!!! I can't wait for Ate J to post the cover too!! 


(I'll be back pag may cover na, we'll discuss it 😘)

No comments:

Post a Comment